- On the evening of the 13th May, I got on a flight for my first trip back to the UK since being in HK almost 2 and a half years.
- After arriving in England at around 5am the next morning, I waited in the coach station watching The US Office (best series ever) for a few hours before my 5 hour coach to Paignton arrived.
- I’ve missed car boot sales so much! My family and I used to go every Sunday for a barg 😉
- My dad’s friend had recently re-opened his restaurant after getting it decorated and very kindly invited our family over for a free Chinese buffet! 😀
- As my parents would be moving house soon, I had to sort through all of my old boxes full of random memories. I came across this old photo of Leo and I from 2008 on our way to see The Days (a support band for Elliot Minor. We didn’t stick around for the main act though, haha!)
- Oh the beautiful uni nights of sticky dancefloors, sweaty students and Jesticles!
- I love this book.
- The photo booth at Snoopers Paradise is awesome.
1-2. Torquay Harbour looking rather beautiful on a date night with Leo.
- We had dinner at Harbour Kitchen for the first time and the food was delicious! I went for the “Fillet of Brill, Mussels & Clams, Salt & Ash Celeriac, Kale, Fennel Gratin, Bisque” and true to its name, it was BRILL! 😀
- Virgin Kitchen Cooler (elderflower, cucumber juice, mint, rose water, soda) – It’s ok. If I were to go again, I’d probs go for another mocktail. I am kinda obsessed with Virgin Marys so…
Harbour Kitchen’s décor is the perfect mix of nautical and trendy with its rose gold anchors, filament lamps and framed art prints.
- On my first day in Southampton, Josh took me to 7-Bone, a new (to me) burger joint in Portswood, where I lived during my second and third year of uni. I opted for the sliders because I couldn’t decide on just one burger. They were yum and the staff were really friendly!
- Just hangin’ out with my mate, Kev.
- An average day with Josh.
- Southampton Uni’s library, oh the memories!
- Cuddles with Ffion ❤
- Cheeky Diegos with the lads.
- Visiting Nikki in Poole.
- I love British KFC. The fried chicken in HK sucks!
- Party Tigers reunited! 😀
- Ry’s parents took me on a lovely daytrip to Salisbury where Ielona (Ry’s mum) and I dipped in and out of all of the charity shops which was lots of fun! We also came across this owl.
- There was also a food market going on and we bought so many olives!
- While I was at home in Paignton, my parents were helping a friend in Blackpool so I indulged in my favourite Indian takeaway quite a few times! If you’re in the area, order from The Vindaloo because the food is incredible. I’d thoroughly recommend the Chicken Rogan Josh and Bombay Potatoes 😉
- Taking a few snaps in the world’s least flattering photo-booth at the Urban Outfitters in Camden for our uni-flat reunion!
Sadie organized a lovely three course meal for us at Gilgamesh in Camden. I had the salt and pepper chili squid, seafood curry and ice cream. The curry was great and I had such an amazing time catching up with some of my favourite uni gal pals! ❤
I’m slowly but surely catching up on writing up these old posts, so next stop…JUNE! 😀