This is going to be my final post on Peanut Butter and Mussels as I’m going to be starting a new blog to document my travels since quitting my job in June to travel.
I’ve loved sharing my world with you on this little corner of the internet and I hope that you’ve enjoyed reading it as much as I’ve enjoyed writing it.
Hopefully it’s even given you a little inspiration on places to visit and things to eat.
Here are 30 of my favourite posts ❤
- One of my best friends, Sarah, came to visit me in Hong Kong!
- Leo and Em’s HK stopover
- Phoebe’s stopover in HK
- Em and Harry’s trip to Lamma Island
- Trawling and snorkelling for the first time with Ry and my cousins in Thailand
- Phi Phi Island
- The natural infinity pool in Tai O
- Cheung Chau Island with Josh
- Kennedy Town with Ry
- Mong Kok during the Umbrella Revolution with Craig and Finbar
- Marianne’s first day in Hong Kong
- 25 Facts about Queenie
- 20 Things I Learnt at University (all the wisdom I gained in my first year of uni)
- Ry’s 25th birthday in Tokyo
- 20 things we learnt in Japan
- Celebrating my 24th birthday in Macau with my parents
- Broadsands with Leo
- Dates with Linda
- Brixham with Til
- Dartmouth with the girls
- Brighton with Josh
- Adventures with Sarah
- Weymouth with Nikki
- Paris with Nikki (Days 1 and 2). Versailles is ridiculously beautiful!
- The most beautiful beach in Hong Kong
- Little Bao (plus vlog)
- Admiralty (plus vlog)
- Halloween 2015
- AIA Great European Festival with Sally and Hermina
- Kanna’s 26th birthday trip to Taipei
Wishing everyone the happiest weekend 🙂